The state-of-the-art research equipment
The Southern Federal University conducts research in following scientific fields:
- Nanomaterials, nanotechnologies, facilities and systems based on them.
- Biotechnologies, living systems technologies, environmental safety.
- Information and telecommunication technologies, facilities and systems.
- Marine, aviation and space-rocket equipment, radio engineering, automation and control.
There are 14 shared knowledge centers with unique state-of-the-art equipment, which can be used by scientists and students:
- Molecular Spectroscopy.
- Biotechnology, Biomedicine and Environmental Monitoring.
- Microsystems Engineering and Integrated Sensing Technology.
- High Performance Computing.
- Center of Aviation Engineering and Technology.
- Electromagnetic, Electromechanical and Thermal Properties of Solids.
- Mineral Resources and Environmental Research Center.
- Building Innovations.
- Center for Integrated Marine Research.
- Nanoscale Structure of the Substance.
- High Technology.
- Modern Microscopy.
- Applied Electrodynamics and Antenna Measurements.
Some equipment can be used online: